We have an exciting programme of CPD workshops arranged for 2020. Booking is not currently open for all of our events, but we wanted to give you advanced notice of the dates for your diaries. We will send out further details in the new year. We also have the date of our Annual Gathering & AGM 2020 which is free for members and will be on 6th June 2020.
As well as offering our usual Saturday CPD day workshops which are usually limited to 22 participants this year we will also be holding a larger event with Mick Cooper which we hope will allow more members to take part.
Saturday CPD Day Workshops 2020
• 15th February 2020 – Working with Anxiety with Briony Martin
• 25th April 2020 – Working with Clients with Autism & Asperger’s with Jane Renton
• 13th June 2020 – Gender identity with Lynda Quick
• 19th September 2020 – Loss and bereavement with Sally Hartley
• 21st November 2020 – Short-term counselling working in depth with Katina Noble & Natasha Maher
Special CPD Event 2020
• 17th October 2020 – A day with Mick Cooper
Annual Gathering & AGM 2020 – free to members
• 6th June 2020 – We are pleased to announce that Angela McCormack will be facilitating this year’s Annual Gathering workshop.